Audi Maintenance and Repair
Stellar Autoworks in Plymouth, MN is the quality choice for Audi repair and service in the area. At our full service facility, we offer a comprehensive range of Audi maintenance and repairs to ensure that your vehicle is always up to date with its needs. If you own an Audi, there’s no denying that you have a taste for luxury, and our goal is to help you maintain a high performing vehicle. Our passionate mechanics are ASE certified professionals who truly understand the ins and outs of European vehicles.
Our Plymouth Audi repair shop offers friendly customer service and superior repairs performed with the best OEM or aftermarket parts. Our modern repair shop also uses cutting edge diagnostic technology and equipment to guarantee the precision of our work. When you bring your Audi into our shop for maintenance, we follow manufacturer recommendations to ensure that your vehicle’s services are done right. We also help remind you of when upcoming service intervals are due so your vehicle never misses an important milestone.
If you notice that your Audi’s check engine light has turned on or you begin experiencing a strange symptom that you would like us to look at, don’t hesitate to stop by our shop. Our experts can get to the bottom of any Audi vehicle issue and determine the steps necessary to get you back on the road with a reliable ride.
Audi Maintenance Schedule:
- The first minor maintenance service interval for brand new cars is 10,000 miles or after 1 year of new car ownership, whichever comes first.
- After the first initial service interval, minor maintenance thereafter will occur at intervals of 20,000 miles or every 2 years after the last minor maintenance service, whichever comes first.
Services for minor maintenance include:
- Check thickness of the brake pads
- Change engine oil and replace filter
- Perform a multi-point inspection
- Reset service reminder indicator display
- Check and record the completeness and expiration date of tire repair kit
- The first standard maintenance service is at 20,000 miles or 2 years after being brand new, whichever comes first.
- Standard maintenance services thereafter will occur at intervals of 20,000 miles or every 2 years after the last standard maintenance service, whichever comes first.
Services for standard maintenance include:
- All minor maintenance Items
- Body/chassis - Visually inspect body and chassis for possible paint damage and corrosion
- Check for brake system damage and leaks, condition of brake hoses and the presence of the bleeder caps; Check the thickness of the brake pads
- Check state of connected box battery health with Vehicle Diagnostic Tester in Guided Functions
- Lubricate door hinge and door latch
- Check freeze protection and coolant level
- Change engine oil and replace filter
- Visual inspection for leaks and damage in engine and transmission
- Check front and rear lights, turn signals, cornering lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, and hazard warning lights
- Check dust seals on ball joints and tie rod ends; check for excessive play
- Check headlight adjustment
- Test horn
- Check warning and indicator lights
- Check all interior lights, trunk lights, and glove box compartment illumination
- Perform road test
- Check safety belt function
- Check condition and tire inflation pressure of spare tire, adjust if necessary (if equipped)
- Check tire condition, inflation pressure, and tire tread wear. Check and record the tread depth
- Check underbody for damage and leaks, check the wheel well liners, underbody paneling and all lines are properly mounted
- Add windshield wiper fluid if necessary. Check adjustment and function
- Check wiper blade condition and replace if necessary
At Stellar Autoworks, we strive to be your go-to shop for Audi maintenance in Plymouth, MN. While you wait for your vehicle, we offer a comfortable lobby area with complimentary Wi-Fi and coffee. We also have a kids play area to keep the little ones busy. If your Audi is in our shop for a more extensive repair, we have loaner cars available for your convenience. Best of all, we offer an outstanding warranty which covers qualified repairs for 24 months or 24,000 miles.
If you need Audi repair in Plymouth, MN, give us a call or make an appointment using our online appointment form today!